Monday 23 August 2010

Busy week

This week was the busiest week of my houston life.

We met a famous politician at the office, went to Minute Maid stadium to
watch baseball game, discovery green (park) to join a ZUMBA event, art
museum, NASA, and the beach!! Wow!

Of course, our work at the office is going well, too. We have worked so hard!
We finished writing addresses and closing more than 8000 envelops!! We checked over 6000
pieces of data on the computer database!
The end of my summer in houston will come too soon!!

Aya

3 comments:

  1. Hello from Hitomi Sakamoto!
    You are spending a great time in Texas! Your stories are so exciting! I'm eager to talk with you when you come back.
    I'm going to Australia with 11 Toyo Gakuen students from August 28th to September 7th.
    Please enjoy the rest of your stay in the States.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I reply late. I really enjoy texas life.
    When I come back to Japan, I wanna talk with you about this intern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aya!
    I'm delighted that you are enjoying your stay in Texas.
    You are working hard indeed - 8000 envelopes. That's tedious work, but as usual you find joy in it. You make me so proud. I hope I have a chance to have you in my class in the future.
    I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts and I'm also looking forward to seeing you again next month.
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete