Thursday 11 August 2011

Yusuke's visit to University of Houston













Hi people in Japan,

How are you doing?  We are having another hot day in Houston today!


I visited The University of Houston yesterday.  
I toured the Alumni Athletic Department building.

I posted some photos that I took at the department.
They are a part of the university, not a city gym or something.
Can you believe how big university of Houston is!? HUGE!

I met the University people who the other students will be working with.
Doesn't it sound exciting!?

Before I get too excited, I should go back to work!

See ya!
Yusuke










1 comment:

  1. Thanks Yusuke for your encouraging post. It looks like a really big athletic center. Hope you have a wonderful Friday and a great week.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete