Tuesday 30 August 2011

Visit to Farouk Systems

I didn't know about CHI products until attend this tour today. I had an image that a factory is big place, but the factory was a very small site. I can't believe that all products are made there. They export their products to over 100 countries. Sarah said that notices in the factory are written in Spanish, then I think all most all people who work there are not an American by birth, may be some of them are from Mexico. This is just like Texas. In Japan, there is the same situation. A factory in Japan, the workers are 80~90% not Japanese, they are Chinese or Thai or Philippine. I think they want a job on the other hand companies want to save labor costs. Peoples desire and interest to work has caused this situation.

By Eri

No comments:

Post a Comment