Sunday 7 August 2011

Selvia's Profile

Hello, Everybody in Houston.

I am Selvia from Indonesia, going to join the Business Internship Program
in Houston from September 1st to 26th.

Now, I am in my last year of my degree at Fukushima University,
majoring in Financial Accounting in the Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
I speak Indonesian, Japanese and English.

I am hardworking and ambitious, fighting to get what i want.
I feel happy if i can help and share with others,
so if you need my helps some day, please feel free to ask me.

I am crazy about the Korean Dramas and Taiwanese Dramas
I can sit in front of my laptop whole a day just to watch the series of dramas.
But, it doesn't mean i forget my duty as a student.
I study hard to keep my GPA and never miss the deadline of the reports.
Watching dramas is just one of my ways to spend my leisure time.

Recently, I go to the gym twice or three times a week to stay healthy.
I love doing BodyCombat, Balleton, and Pilates.

If you want to know about me more,
you are pleased to follow my account twitter @SeLv_
or visit my blog
http://selviaelfrida.blogspot.com

I am looking forward to seeing and working with
all of you in the next three weeks.

Houston, I am going to you soon!

Be blessed,
Selvia

No comments:

Post a Comment