Wednesday 14 September 2011

Big CHI

It was a last day to work in CHI,  time flied so quickly! I worked in there only 3days but I  very proud of being able to help them.

Yesterday I knew that CHI's CEO Farouk Shami  was a member of the Ms.UNIVERSE's judge, wow! amazing.  Still more, all of products used in the contest is CHI's one, staffs making participant's hair or make is CHI's member! How cool!
You can check it by YouTube very easily.

For 3days, I and Selvia made research of "the best mascara, eyeliner in U.S. and Japan." We couldn't translate some product's name in Japan at any cost. I thought the research in 3rd day was the most difficult for me. It was a research about "cosmetic ingredients", with many difficult words.

Everybody in there were very kind. Thank you for every thing!

Kaori

1 comment: